Last updated November 10, 2022
To attend in person, you agree to the following:
- Will maintain social distancing (including outside Sangha buildings, when not masked).
- Wear masks inside Sangha buildings at all times except when eating or drinking. Only Guide and Teacher may take off masks when chanting or teaching.
- Will not attend if you have any symptoms of recent cough or fever or have been exposed to someone who has/had COVID in the past week.
- This policy may change to adapt to the changing COVID-19 situation.
- Those who have compromised immunity may attend using Zoom to join our services or use a good quality mask when attending in person.